Florent Mothe, le Forum Officiel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Weingummilady
Éléphanteau inadapté
Éléphanteau inadapté
Weingummilady

Féminin

Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Empty
MessageSujet: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMar 1 Sep - 22:42

I really like this interview with flo and dove....especially the songs Very Happy
but...I hardly understand what they are talking about...they talk soooooooooooo quickly (so it seems to me Wink)...and so I thought maybe someone could summarize the interview in english...at least the interesting or funny stuff Smile...that would be really great...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/weingummilady
Paquita
Elephant in chair
Elephant in chair
Paquita

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMar 1 Sep - 23:25

Oh you're right, I try to sum it up.

Well, they present Mozart and make fun of Dove. He arrives with a coffe, tired (they stopped rehearsal ad midnight and it was 8.30 am). They also laugh with Dove about his former job, he was teacher of mathemathics. It leads to a new greek history of Thales, Socrates and others ?!! He speaks about Florent and how he discovered him on myspace. Flo says a few words in greek (the grandma of the journalist is in greece) and they pay tribute to Oasis by singing 'Wonderwall'.
Oho I was about to forget an essential information : there will be more shows in Paris in december !!
so if someone thinks about anything else, just add it ! thanx Wink
Weingummilady
Éléphanteau inadapté
Éléphanteau inadapté
Weingummilady

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMar 1 Sep - 23:45

MERCI!!!!!!!!
thanks for your help!!!!
I thinkt I wouldn't have understand this all, even if i would have heard it a hundred times Wink
sooo thanks!!

and more shows in december??? Smile...that sounds good....altough i started to plan to go to paris in november...
Paquita
Elephant in chair
Elephant in chair
Paquita

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMar 1 Sep - 23:53

you're welcome !
yeah it would be a beautiful christmas present, a week end in paris with Mozart (or at least an evening for Mozart !!) Wink
Mam'zelle Bulle
Super White Jumbo
Super White Jumbo
Mam'zelle Bulle

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMer 2 Sep - 17:47

Thanks Paquita ! Smile
titebrune09
Where is my drug ?
Where is my drug ?
titebrune09

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMer 9 Sep - 18:45

Thanks Very Happy
Paquita
Elephant in chair
Elephant in chair
Paquita

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMer 9 Sep - 20:19

Now that the songs of the album are translated, we can do the same with his interviews ???!! Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_razz
Weingummilady
Éléphanteau inadapté
Éléphanteau inadapté
Weingummilady

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMer 9 Sep - 20:59

Paquita a écrit:
Now that the songs of the album are translated, we can do the same with his interviews ???!! Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_razz

sounds good Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_smile
I can partly understand written interviews...but hardly spoken interviews..I guess if he would speak more slowly, I would understand more...but i think all the others would get bored ^^
Paquita
Elephant in chair
Elephant in chair
Paquita

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMer 9 Sep - 21:07

lol maybe, it is a risk but if you want the translation of an interview, I think that we can help you even if all the forum has to translate !!
feel free to ask for it Smile
Weingummilady
Éléphanteau inadapté
Éléphanteau inadapté
Weingummilady

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyMer 9 Sep - 21:41

Paquita a écrit:
lol maybe, it is a risk but if you want the translation of an interview, I think that we can help you even if all the forum has to translate !!
feel free to ask for it Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_smile

Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_biggrin Merci...thanks for you offer
well...there were some videos^^...
I will look through the interviews i've seen...i guess there were one or three, which I saw and then thought that I would be great to know what he or they are talking about Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_wink
meiti
Cobaye
Cobaye
meiti

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyJeu 10 Sep - 0:17

Could someone put here that video? And I'm looking forward to read interviews in english Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" 54468
Weingummilady
Éléphanteau inadapté
Éléphanteau inadapté
Weingummilady

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" EmptyJeu 10 Sep - 12:44

Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_smile...the first videos which came to my mind were these two:

the one on gala.fr where they are having a photo shooting on the roof and he is talking a lot and I understand nothing Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_wink

http://www.gala.fr/gala_tv/vous_y_etes/rencontre_avec_la_troupe_de_l_opera_rock_mozart

and then there is the interview with flo, claire & mikelangelo on kazados.tv
I guess at first they are talking about the show and their roles and then later the get this words and they have to talk about that...there he is talking abou the instruments, but I did only understand that he said, that he can play many instruments, but not very well...

and theres also a part at the beginning of this interview, when mikelangelo is talking about the show or his role and then claire laughs...and i really would like to know what he is talking about Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_smile

http://www.kazados.tv/#http://www.kazados.tv/tag/mozart,-opera-rock/video/mozart-opera-rock-interview-musique-1128-1991.html

(I didn't know if I should open a new topic for the translations...so a just posted the links here)

I hope they are not to many and to difficult to translate
I would'nt need an exact translation...just to know what he/they are talking about...that would be great Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Icon_wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"   Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ" Empty

Translation of "Dove Attia et Flow au 6/9 de NRJ"
Page 1 sur 1